Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year 2013

Wow, we made it. Brad and I went out to eat at Chevys for our anniversary last night. New Years Eve!! I made a small list of items to finish first for the New Year. First I finished sewing on two sweaters, one a button, the other tacking down pockets. Second I finished my Tunisian afghan/throw. I will add a photo soon. Brad took all the outside lights and decorations in as we started having windy days. We are putting them into the basement this weekend when we put away the inside decorations for Christmas. I am organizing my recipes online at desktopcookbook.com I am putting in tried and true recipes and ingredients etc. I will give credit where due for the origin of the recipe if I know it. I have made a promise to myself to finish projects before starting any new ones, unless it is a project I have completed before and can finish it in short time. I also want to try a new stitch this year???? Let you know when I find it. Tonight I am roasting a turkey in the oven, with out the stuffing, I have also prepared cranberry sauce and coleslaw, plus put potatoes in the oven with the turkey. Brad and I want to try to eat more sensible and healthy from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment