Monday, January 28, 2013

Last week of January! OH MY!

Seriously, where has the month gone. I have to make a list of my accomplishments so far this year. Today was a bit of a lazy day for me. I did the dishes(actually loaded and unloaded the dishwasher) Made home made chicken soup, yummy, tough to smell it all day without eating it until dinner, but YUM. I had to call on the internet billing and on closing an old bank account. Talked to my mom also, who is having an ultrasound tomorrow for her bladder. Dad is having an eye exam and Loda is having her toenails clipped and shots. Dave and Brenda are coming up from Fargo to get it done! Rodney has emailing me at least a few times a week, I have to teach him about attachments so he can send me photos. I scanned some patterns into my computer this morning and will be ready to do some crafts in the next couple of days. Brad has given me some jeans to shorten for him and I have a few other things to finish up. I am going to start communicating by regular mail. I need to send mail to Mom, Krystle and Sarah(Andrews wife) for starters. I am trying to blog each week, but perhaps I should just try twice a month to begin. Keira had a fall off their couch a little over a week ago and was in the hospital for surgery and was released after 6 days. I mailed her some books and puzzles which she opened when she got home. I will be teaching wed and thurs this week, the customer service desk class. They have been painting and purging at the store and hope to find all my materials when I go to work tomorrow. I was invited to a group called Crookston Connections on facebook, what alot of memories coming out as the photos and comments are posted. I have invited all of my HS crookston friends who were not already on there. It is looking to be quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment