Thursday, January 10, 2013

First week of January 2013

Well, I have accomplished a lot in the first week of January. I am staying on my diet and trying to walk everyday with the dogs and Brad. Tonight I finished making 8 pillowcases out of an old but sturdy waterbed sheet. Cool. Nice recycle, I have been making lists and finishing projects. I have put the rest of the holiday deco away also. Last night I started working on the stiffness in my left shoulder, of course, it left me having a difficult time to sleep all night. I have to try to stretch it every day at least twice. I have started scanning photos, and compiling recipes online. A long way to go....I started reading the book "Tatoos on the Heart", so far it is pretty interesting. It is about a minister to incarcerated people and gang members. Tomorrow is a new day for a new project.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment